Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Triple Coupons!

The words every couponer in the area loves to hear - triple coupons!!! Tomorrow begins a three-day triple coupon promotion at Harris Teeter. I'm so stinkin' excited I can't even focus on work today (well that's everyday LOL!). I've got to make a few changes to my lists and clip a few more coupons and I'll be ready to go. I'm taking off from work early tomorrow to make my first shop. It really is such a rush to walk out of the store paying little to nothing for big name brand items. And it helps add to the stockpile without spending much out of pocket. Now I just have to work on the budget. A trip to Costco this week for laundry supplies took a big chunk out of my $75 weekly grocery budget. Going over this week will mean I'll have to adjust the next two weeks to stay somewhat close to our monthly budget of $300. I see more taco style lentils and rice in our dining future! LOL!

No comments: