Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Biggest Fan

Last month as I began taking steps to renew my spirit and bring more order to our home, God placed on my heart that one of the first steps was honoring and serving my husband. I asked Dave what things were important to him or areas in which I could improve. He told me he would think about it and get back to me. Of course we both got busy and never had a chance to talk more in depth about my question. And I figured he had just forgotten anyway.

A couple of days ago, I found this note in the bedroom:

Mary,

You asked me some weeks ago to come up with some ways you could improve yourself with respect to your relationship to me. I have given your request immense thought and have come to the conclusion that I can't think of anything I would like to change about you. I love you just the way you are.

Your loving husband & Biggest Fan.

Awwww..... :)

No comments: