Thursday, May 7, 2009

One of Those Days...

No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

1 Corinthians 10:13

When you flee the office midday with Red Hot Chili Peppers blaring on the radio. You find your way to the nearest health food store, grab up a box of organic mini chocolate chip cookies (and a kombucha) and indulge in a bit of chocolate therapy in the car. A sad but true account of my day at work LOL!

But it's good to know, that even when I feel like I'm at my breaking point, I have the blessed assurance that I haven't been given anymore than what I can bear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So true!

Still Learning said...

Oh boy, sounds like a rough morning. I sure hope things got better. Hope your are having a great day with the kids.

Jenn