Friday, May 29, 2009

The Answer


A few days ago as I sat outside with journal in hand, I received the answer to a prayer I had been praying for quite some time. The answer was no or maybe not yet. While there was a tinge of sadness, there was an even greater awareness of God's love and infinite wisdom. This no was not a rejection. It was wrapped in love from a Heavenly Father who knows His child's needs more than she does. At this time - my time - the no is for my greatest good. In His time, the answer will be different. When things are as they should be for the best possible outcome. Because a loving father wants nothing but the best for his children. What an awesome Father we have!

2 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Beautiful thoughts. It's a hard answer to get sometimes, but we know it has been filtered through His Fingers of love.

Still Learning said...

Oh, I'm sorry the answer was no. Just want you to know I'll be thinking about you....

Jennifer