Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - September 8th

Another busy week ahead. I really wanted to just pull the covers over my head and wish today away. But I got up and asked the Lord for strength today. Instead of going in dreading the week, I gave all my concerns over to God and will go forth in confidence! And despite what happens, I get to come home and bless my family with a nice dinner.

Here's our menu for the week. For more meal plan ideas, visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

~ Dinner ~

Saturday - Cheese Quesadillas made with whole wheat tortillas & organic black beans & brown rice

Sunday - Crockpot Potato Chowder topped with shredded cheddar cheese & bacon

Monday - Leftovers from Sunday!

Tuesday - Veggie Lo Mein

Wednesday - Garden Vegetable Soup with homemade wheat bread

Thursday - BBQ Turkey Meatballs with brown rice & corn on the cob

Friday - Homemade Pepperoni Pizza

Grocery Totals ~ This week I spent $101.79 (a little over budget) and had coupon & sales savings of $72.63. Check out my Super Savings Saturday/Sunday post for a look at my good deals!

No comments: