The other day I came across the blog, Inspired Room and her list of 20 Things to Treasure in Autumn. I knew I had to join in because Fall is my favorite season!
My 20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn
1. My Birthday!
2. The leaves in their coats of red and gold
3. The State Fair
4. Hot apple cider
5. The cool, crisp morning air
6. Cold, starry nights
7. Snuggling under a warm, heavy blanket
9. The smell of Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie spice
10. Running through a pile of leaves
11. Apple slices dipped in honey
12. Baking delicious homemade pies
13. Candle-lit jack-0-lanterns
15. Fall festivals
16. Warm knit sweaters & knee high boots
17. Friday night football
18. Hay rides
19. Decorating the house with fall accents
20. Spending time with my family
Now that I've made my list of Autumnal simple pleasures, I'm making a vow to take extra care in experiencing the joy in each one this year!
Share your list of Autumn treasures at the Inspired Room!