Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - October 27th


Seems like I've been busy, busy lately! To the point that I've almost thought about NOT doing my weekend meal prep. We had a fun and full day at the pumpkin patch and we were all just worn out when we got home this evening. And as much as I wanted to just collapse on the couch, I knew with the busy week I have ahead, getting things done now would save me a lot of stress in the days to come!

Weekend Meal Prep:

- Sliced & diced organic yellow onions

- Sliced organic carrots

- Sliced cabbage

- Steamed broccoli

- Chopped two organic celery stalks

- Made 1cup organic brown rice

Dinner:

Saturday
- Buttered spaghetti squash with green peas & homemade wheat bread

Sunday
- Had a late lunch after our trip to the pumpkin patch!

Wednesday
- Soup Night! I can't take credit for the soup (thanks Campbells!) but I will probably make some homemade bread to go along with it.

Thursday
- Dirty Rice from fresh ingredients (using ground pork sausage) and corn bread

Friday
- Breakfast for Dinner! Waffles with homemade brown sugar syrup, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese & bacon

For more meal ideas, visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

No comments: