Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - September 15th



What a busy (but fun!) week ahead. On Wednesday, I'm headed out for a day at the spa, all expenses paid for by my company! Of course I have a business meeting in the morning, but I think I can suffer through it for the sake of the chocolate souffle pedicure :) And Thursday, if the rumors are true, will begin a four day triple coupon event at Harris Teeter!

Here's our menu for the week. For more meal plan ideas, visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

~ Dinner ~

Saturday - Jamie Oliver's Jools' Favorite Saturday Afternoon Pasta with steamed broccoli and cauliflower

Sunday - Homemade BBQ Turkey Meatballs with homemade mashed potatoes (potatoes blended with cauliflower and sour cream) & corn on the cob

Monday - Veggie Lo Mein

Tuesday - Garden Vegetable Pasta (zucchini, squash and diced tomatoes served over whole wheat spaghetti)

Wednesday - Family Fend for Thyself LOL! I will be away at my meeting/spa afternoon/dinner reception and won't get back until late. If I have time on Tuesday night, I'll make up a homemade a pepperoni pizza so all my Mom and Dave will have to do is heat it for themselves and the kids.

Thursday - Crockpot Tamale Pie

Friday - Taco Style Lentils & Rice

Grocery Totals ---> This week I spent $82.37 (including a trip to Whole Foods!) and had savings of $55.74. Check out my Super Savings Saturday & Sunday post for a breakdown of my good deals!

No comments: