Monday, August 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - August 4th


Happy Monday y'all! The weekends just seem to fly by. Here's our menu for the week. I had to make an in-store change up to the menu (don't you hate when that happens!) after misreading the Kroger's ad. I thought the chicken breast packs where BOGO but it was actually buy 1lb get 1lb free. So one of the chicken dishes I planned will now be replaced with a meal I have not yet determined LOL! Any ideas?

For more meal plan ideas, be sure to visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Breakfast & Lunch ~ Items already on hand.

Dinner:


Sunday - Meatloaf with brown rice & steamed broccoli and carrots

Monday - Baked Potatoes with cheese, sour cream and crumbled bacon & steamed broccoli

Tuesday - Mystery Meal - TBD???

Wednesday - Sweet & Sour Chicken over brown rice

Thursday - Veggie Lo Mein

Friday - Whole Wheat pasta with marinara sauce & homemade wheat bread

Grocery - Total oop: $88.49

This week I had $102.76 in grocery savings and it wasn't even triples! Check out my deals under Super Savings Saturday!

No comments: