Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Second Chance


We've all had moments where we've regretted an action - or inaction. Spoke too soon or with an unkind spirit. Most times, we're only left with our regrets and thoughts of what we could have, should have done differently. That's why today, I feel like I've been witness to a small miracle.

Remember when I wrote about missing an opportunity to provide a meal for a sick co-worker? God had placed a call to service on my heart but I delayed in responding. Well today as I opened my email at work, there was another request for meals! This time, I promptly replied that I would fill both dates if they were still available. Somehow in the short time I replied to the first email, another was sent saying only one date was left. So I picked up the phone and called to claim the remaining date!

Thank you God for giving me a second chance to answer Your call!


Share what you're thankful for today - visit
Heavenly Homemaker's Gratituesday.

2 comments:

Still Learning said...

Awesome!!

Unknown said...

What a blessing.
I read your comment at Nesting Place and just wanted to say thank you.